The ASHE 2019 travel scholarship application is now open.
Apply today for a $400 scholarship at: https://www.cognitoforms.com/ASHEGrads/TravelScholarship
Applications for the 2019 Graduate Travel Scholarship are due JULY 15, 2019 at 11:59pm (Pacific Standard Time). All applicants will be notified about the outcomes of the process at the beginning of August.
Information about the 2019 ASHE Graduate Student Travel Scholarship to attend the ASHE Conference in Portland, Oregon:
Each year travel scholarships are available to students whose proposal(s) to present posters, research papers, roundtables, or symposia have been accepted for the ASHE conference, based on the following selection criteria:
- Significance of the applicant’s need for funding;
- Significance of what the applicant will gain by attending the conference; and,
- Thoughtfulness and creativity of applicant’s proposed contributions to ASHE in the upcoming year.
- Your estimated cost of attendance, other funding sources available, how you plan to defray costs, and any relevant financial circumstances
- A statement describing what you plan to gain by attending the conference (limit 300 words)
- A topic and summary of a blog entry (limit 500 words) that you will write for the ASHE Grads website by December 1, 2019
- An idea or revision for a current programmatic initiative for the ASHE grads community (limit 300 words)