*Volunteer Web Consultant applications are being accepted: deadline 9/22/2017
The ASHE Graduate Student Representatives invite applications for a volunteer Web Consultant for the ASHE Graduate Student website and social media platforms. The Web Consultant will provide leadership for the continued development of the #ASHEgrads electronic presence and continually work on strategies to increase our digital visibility in the future. Applications are due by 11:59 pm PST on September 22, 2017. To access the online application, visit the following link, ASHE Grads 2017 Web Consultant. Please contact the ASHE Graduate Student Representatives at firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions.
The list below includes some of the initiatives and programs that ASHE graduate members serve. These opportunities for service take place at the the annual conference and throughout the year. We continue to find ways to better communicate and serve our members. If you’re interested in participating in a subgroup, or have an idea for a new initiative to serve the association, please let us know!
If you would like to serve the ASHE graduate community in one of the sub-committees described below, please contact email@example.com
- Social Media Initiatives (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter)
- “Coffee and Conversations” bi-weekly Facebook forum
- ASHE newsletters
- Graduate student handbook
- Planning of an ASHE Conference Community Service Project (helping create and implement what could potentially be an annual service project for ASHE Graduate Student members during the conference)
- Graduate Student Sessions
- ASHE Dash
- Session Tweeters
- Session Photographers
- ASHE Graduate Student Session evaluation
Last updated September 6, 2017